Sunday, April 15, 2007

I have put this off for too long...

I've decided to change my blog to "private". If you want to continue to read my writing then I need to put you on a "viewer's list"...simply email me your email address and I'll add you on.

You're probably wondering why I'm doing this? Well it's not about my blog neighbors at all...I'm grateful to have met each and every one of you...and I consider you all a part of my blog neighborhood, you enhance my experience here without question. And it's not that I even mind that my blog is public...I don't care that people lurk out of mere curiosity.

But when my blog is read with the intent to fuel someone's obsession...when I consider those actions and others to be of a stalker nature, then I have to make a decision for the betterment of my family.

Olya, your malicious behaviour may have been appropriate in the initial stages of grieving for the loss of your relationship with Tom...but four years later, it's clearly become neurotic.

Drive-bys, skulking our Flickr accounts and sneaking around here and wherever else Tom and I venture in the real and virtual world is a clear indication that you are hanging onto the past. Other "enemies" in your life may tolerate your acts of spiteful neurosis, but you are mistaken if you think you can continue to do so to me.

In other words...STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS AND GET YOUR OWN LIFE.

No comments: