Friday, May 25, 2007

parks are supposed to be fun

"a ha bun a par."
"honey, take the bottle out of you mouth, I can't understand what you're saying."
"I had fun at park!"
"I know, I had fun too!"
"climb, climb...slide....swing....sand!"
LOL! "I'm glad you had fun little one..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jen, Helena, Chani, Den & Anne...I wish I could see that little boy again...and boldy go up to him and say what I really wanted to say...but the grey pallor that hung around both of them was too much...my gut told me all was not right with them...and how does a stranger say what's really in her heart in such circumstances? So I poured out my tears and heartache here...but if I ever see him again, I swear to myself to do something...anything...to encourage vitality to return to his wee eyes.

No comments: