Tuesday, August 29, 2006

FLICKR MAMAS BEWARE!

EDIT: Flickr authorities deleted this person's account! WooHoo!!

I REC'D THIS EMAIL TODAY FROM THIS PERSON IN REGARDS TO SOME PICS I POSTED OF ARIA:


Date: 29 Aug 2006 17:57:41 +0000
From: "jesscia" Add to Address Book
Subject: [Flickr] hi

You've been sent a Flickr Mail from x-beachx-babex-xx:
------------------------------------------------------------
:: hi
you no your little girl shes cutie can you add me please
get your little girl on your lap and read this to her
dear baby
can you take a picture off weeing or poohing
thank you by
------------------------------------------------------------
To reply to this message, click here:
http://www.flickr.com/messages_read.gne?id=72157594257942647


I'VE REPORTED THIS PERSON TO FLICKR PERSONNEL IN HOPES THAT THEY HAVE BROKEN SOME TYPE OF 'ABUSE' RULE AND ARE KICKED OFF. IN THE MEANTIME I HAVE BLOCKED THEM FROM MY FLICKR ACCNT.

I AM OUTRAGED!! I AM DISGUSTED!!

I'VE POSTED THIS PERSON'S EMAIL ADDRESS JUST IN CASE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEND HER A MESSAGE ON BEHALF OF FLICKR MAMAS IN GENERAL.

*AAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

No comments: