Monday, August 28, 2006

Do ya really care...do ya??

Four jobs I've had in my life: receptionist, executive assistant, customer service, account executive, all in the financial industry - yuck!

Four movies I could watch over and over: Bliss, Abyss, Practical Magick (I know, I know) and ...don't make me choose a forth, I caaaan't!!

C) Four places I have lived: All in Canada - Montreal, Hamilton, Toronto....and now suburbia...ew!

D) Four TV shows I love(d) to watch: Cheers, Friends, Bionic Woman (yes, I'm that old) and Spider Man

E) Four places I have been on vacation: Geogia, St. Martenn, Bermuda and Cayman Island

F) Web sites I visit daily: Mama says Om, Hip Mama, Flickr and the National Weather web

G) Favorite foods: anything doused in curry, anything smothered in chocolate, peanut butter/jam/banana/cinammon sandwich, and the ever healthy mac & cheese

H) Four places I'd rather be: curled up on a couch with a thick, delicious book, in a hot bath - ALONE, Kensington Market (Toronto), Alternative Grounds (fair trade coffee joint in Toronto)

No comments: