Thursday, October 19, 2006

a distant Light

kiss


This is not what I expected...

I didn`t expect to witness the joys of my life through my wall of despair and hopelessness...
I didn`t expect to feel their loving light pierce my darkness and leave me thirsting for more...
The weeping child huddled against the wall is not my Truth...these two are...

Let go of your sorrows little one and join your Warrioress to dance in their dappling light...

As soon as I was diagnosed with post-partum depression, I moved in with my parents...I couldn't cope with the depression, let alone be responsible for a 2 month old baby. My parents lived an hour away and Babe needed to continue to work (from home), so he drove down to see us when he could. Being apart from him was terrifying...he was my life line...so I inhaled every moment I could when he was near. Life felt saner.

No comments: