Saturday, November 11, 2006

Where pain goes to heal...

Have you ever read something that triggers a painful memory from your past? I did... and those memories are no longer hiding in my closet and are screaming to be let out. fricken fracken...

I wanted to write about my pain...I wanted to look back on those terrifying times in my life when my inner warrior was helpless and remember that I survived them despite the odds.

What I've heard through the din of my memories though, is that others also have similar scars...some that have healed, some that haven't. And somehow it's comforting to know that I am not alone in my sorrow...woud others find it just as comforting?

And so "the only way out is through" is born. Jen and I have collaborated on created a space where you and I can write about our scars...for better or for worse. You can be as public or as anonymous as you'd like when you email your story, because this place is not about who you are but what you have to share.

Lil





No comments: