Tuesday, May 15, 2007

unstoppable

Enough with the dirty laundry hanging on my blog line.

I'm sick of our stalkHer's crap in my head and home, and the last place I want it to poison is my blog. I am done with it.

Instead I am adopting a stance of disengagement. I am changing the way that I handle the avenging, phychic malice bombarding our home. I am no longer expelling precious time and mental energy on the situation. I am cleansing our home (and blog), encasing us once again in the light of Love and Peace that we used to inhaled daily...I refuse to engage in the "art of war" any longer.

My apologies if my laundry flung dirt your way...and thank you all again for your support and understanding.

I browsed through my postings in 2006 - the year I started to write here. While that part of my life had moments of feeling disconnected from myself, it seems I regained balance and calmness so much easier than I do now. It could be because I've finally weaned myself of the medication for my PPD (post-partum depression)...or it could be that our life has become more stressful somehow...but I suspect it's because I've neglected to remember that it takes effort and time to maintain balance in my life. Negativity has seeped in to my life...but not taken over.

I'm back.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

NakedJen posted this a couple days back...it accompanies her friend's signature and it spoke to me of that hope I harbor in the midst of seemingly world despair:


"Stop thinking this is all there is.
Realize that for every ongoing war & religious outrage & environmental devastation, there are a thousand counterbalancing acts of staggering generosity & humanity & art & beauty happening all over this world right now on a breathtaking scale.
Resist the temptation to drown in fatalism, to shake your head & sigh & just throw in the karmic towel.
Realize that this is the perfect moment to change the energy of the world, to step right up & crank your personal volume: right when it seems dark and bitter & offensive & acrimonious & conflicted, there is your opening.
Remember magic.
And finally, believe you are a part of a groundswell, a resistance, a seemingly small but actually very, very large impending karmic overhaul, a great shift, the beginning of something important, potent & unstoppable."
- this quote was transcribed from the wall of a place of worship

No comments: