Thursday, November 23, 2006

So you understand...

I've made some changes since my last post and am happy to report that I am back on track with balancing my life.

First though, I wanted to say a public THANK YOU to all the people who understood and offered support during my little breakdown! I honestly didn't know that swinging so out of whack could happen...I thought it was my post-partum depression rising up again, and that scared the crap out of me!

So after reading and re-reading...and re-reading your comments, inhaling Lavender essential oil and spending the day with my mother to help out with Moneky-Moo, I feel sooo much better...my world has light in it again. I'm re-energized, I am committing to making time for myself, and leaving Monkey-Moo home with Babe in the evenings, and dragging out my mat for much needed yoga breathing and postures. And I'm talking to God/dess again...something I haven't done in months because I've been too damn tired when my head hits the pillow...and it brings me so much comfort to open up my communication line with Her again.

Well my step-children are here for a three day weekend...so I'm off to Chapters, or the mall...or someplace else that gets me out of the increase noise level until I adjust to it! Happy Thanksgiving to my friends across the border...hope you enjoy your three day weekend too!

Lil

No comments: